Selling Your Property
Deanna will help you price your property and then professionally market it using the MLS system along with the internet. All listings are put on the MLS system as a multiple listing. This allows all Realtors and buyers anywhere to access the information on your property. Deanna cooperates fully with other Realtors and will focus on getting the property sold whether its to one of her own buyers or another Realtors buyer.
All listings are advertised on the MLS website as well as the ROYAL LePAGE website, Deanna’s Cortes Island site and numerous other Cortes and Real estate related sites. The internet is a major tool in selling real estate. Over half of the buyers Deanna works with have contacted her via the internet.
Your property will also be advertised on the local Vancouver Island TV channel, newspapers, magazines, local flyers, etc. Deanna Collins works full time as a Realtor and keeps up to date with continuing Real Estate training and educational seminars. Deanna has been selling Real Estate since June 1999 and is one of the top producers in her office.
Here are the steps involved:
- Call or email Deanna with details about your property.
- Deanna will walk the property and inspect the house and any improvements.
- Deanna will then prepare a market evaluation using information from recent sales and current listings to come up with the market value of your home.
- Together with you, the seller, a list price is determined. The listing papers are signed in person or by fax.
- Pictures and measurements are taken, a sign is installed.
- The listing is put on the MLS system for all Realtors and the public to view. Deanna begins advertising, phoning and mailing potential buyers. An email is also sent out to over 200 potential buyers that have asked Deanna to keep them up to date with any new listings that come up.
- Appointments to view your property are made through Deanna and you are given feedback after all showings.
- All offers are presented to you. Deanna prepares all necessary contracts, looks after building, well, septic and wood-stove inspections as well as financing and insurance issues for the new buyer. The seller can be assured that all aspects of the sale from sign up to sign down are being looked after by a professional Realtor.